Mega-Catch™ Mosquito Traps are subject to a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. In such cases the manufacturer will furnish a replacement product or parts on the warranty terms contained on the warranty card which accompanies each trap.
Warranty or Service Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Return Policy
Mega-Catch™ has the following Standard Return Policy:
- You must contact us for a Return Product Authorization number (“RPA#”) before returning any product. The RPA# will tell you where to return the product. Do not return to point of purchase. Please email us at email@example.com to receive an RPA# within the period of 35 days after the shipping date ("35 day return period").
- Products must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, with all parts and documentation, and in a clean and undamaged condition, and packaged INSIDE an outer shipping box. Returns must be made within the 35 day return period. No returns or credit requests will be accepted after the 35 day return period.
- Returns must be shipped freight paid with the RPA# marked on the outside of the shipping box. Returns sent freight forward will not be accepted and will be returned, freight collect to you. An electronic or physical delivery record showing the recipient's signature must be obtained.
- Returned products will be credited at the original invoice price paid to us less our outward shipping and and handling charges and a 25% restocking fee.
- Credits will be issued within 7 business days after receipt of products which meet return requirements.
- Please note that no returns can be accepted after the 35 day return period.
- This return policy is in addition to our one year warranty.